LibLime's Koha extends the baseline functionality of Koha with the innovative and groundbreaking enhancements sponsored by LibLime customers.
Backed by LibLime's quality support team of librarians, library system administrators, IT professionals and certified project managers, LibLime Koha represents the most advanced and comprehensive open-source ILS solution available to libraries.
LibLime Koha represents a generational leap in Integrated Library System technology. With a web-based interface, intuitive self-service tools and support for important library standards like MARCXML, SRW/SRU, OAI-PMH, LibLime Koha delivers an outstanding solution to libraries of all types and sizes.
Thanks to customer sponsored development, LibLime Koha boasts a comprehensive feature set suitable for the most demanding library environments.
- Many detailed permissions for the creation of a variety of staff accounts with varying privileges
- Book drop support
- Partial payment of fines
- All data available via tabbed display from one window
- Batch patron import allows for automated updates from remote data sources
- One click integration from circulation to other tools
- "Search to hold" at checkout
- Fast Adds at point-of-checkout
- Ability to suspend holds without losing position in queue
- Item check-in notes
- Brand your OPAC with banners, logos, and institutional color schemes
- Online patron access to holds, renewals, fines/fees, and reading lists
- Cloud tags, staff comments, and user reviews
- Clubs and Services
- Support for enriched content subscriptions, and Amazon/Google book jackets
- Advanced search choices with Boolean builder
- Allow patrons to suspend holds and re-activate them while retaining placement in the holds queue
- "Did You Mean?" search expansion
- Patron reading history retention and anonymise options
- Social networking at the library – staff moderated comments, tagging, list creation by patrons
- Renew materials online
- Patron managed holds suspension
- Book club level holds
- Notices by phone, email, etc.
- Call slips
- Patron record batch editing
- Patron record ownership for union catalogs
- Customizable receipt templates
Seamless Integration with Third Party Applications
- PC reservation
- Print management
- Telephone renewals
- E-book online collections
- Automated book sorters
- LDAP authentication
- RFID self-check
- Debt collection services