Let LibLime Manage your ILS Support
Many libraries simply do not have the resources or in-house expertise to support open development software, and also don't have the ability to train staff on the use of the new technologies. They rely on software vendors to provide them with solutions. This is where LibLime comes in. We're informing libraries about the superiority of the hosted ILS model so they can provide their patrons with better technology services, quickly and more cost-effectively.
The LibLime Koha team is made up of professional librarians, system administrators, IT professionals and PMP certified project managers.
Let our experienced staff manage your technical issues and maintenance resulting in substantial savings for your library.
Become Familiar with our First-Class Services
Hosting and Support:
- No need for server management or IT resources in the Library
- Backups, upgrades, bug fixes, server management - all done by LibLime
- Every Library enjoys multiple Koha instances – one each for production, test and reporting. Libraries can train staff, try new features and run resource intensive reports without impacting the production environment
- Customer Support Center with Web Portal interface for placing new requests, tracking existing requests, and researching FAQs
Professionally-managed, milestone-based schedules which include :
- Application configuration (both at the administrative level and at the modular level)
- Data migration. Includes: bibliographic records, item/copy records, holdings records, authority records, patron records, and current circulation transactions covering fines/fees/holds/current status
- Software requirements analysis
- Workflow studies
- Legacy ILS/Koha ILS comparative scoping
- Creation of design specifications with our customers to map the requirements with existing Koha workflows
- DBAs and system administrators who support the development team with hardware and database experience