LibLime, a division of PTFS, to exhibit at Computers in Libraries 2019 in Arlington, VA
Rockville, MD, March 22, 2019 – LibLime will be participating in the Computers in Libraries 2019 Conference. The conference exhibits arena will be open March 26 to March 28 at the Hyatt Regency in the Crystal City neighborhood of Arlington, VA. All conference attendees are encouraged to visit LibLime at booth #219 to see a pre-production release of Bibliovation 6.0, the latest in web-based library services technology platforms.
LibLime will be highlighting new features in our Discovery Layer as well as functional enhancements in various staff modules that have been sponsored by our library customers. Several of the new features include:
• Full-text searching of all ingested digital objects.
• LDAP enhanced services designed to auto-create new patron records and update existing patron records.
• New optional reporting features that cover searches performed, results retrieved, digital content reviewed, and digital content downloaded.
• Expanded holds functionality so cover all resource sharing parameters within a union catalog.
• Enhanced reporting and credit memo support in acquisitions
• Expanded eBook downloads based on Overdrive and cloudLibrary API integration
• Rich social media immersion using community-based tags & reviews, and integration with social media tools such as Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, & others
To find out more about Bibliovation and our open development approach to library software design, visit LibLime at booth #219 at the CIL Exhibits.
About LibLime - PTFS
LibLime, a division of PTFS, is the global leader in providing support for open development Library Service Platforms (LSP). Rather than sell software licenses for static, hard-to-customize software products, LibLime educates libraries about the benefits of open development, enabling them to make choices about how best to provide their communities and staff with better technology services. LibLime then facilitates deployment of the LSP in libraries by providing outstanding consulting, development, implementation, and support/hosting services. PTFS is also the developer of the world’s leading content management software, Knowvation, and specializes in meeting library personnel staffing requirements, digitization and metadata keying services. For more information, see http://liblime.com or http://ptfs.com.